Growl Media wins 4 Golds and 2 Silvers at the 2017 Transform MENA Branding Awards
Including Best Brand Experience and Best Strategic/Creative Development of a New Brand
It is with immense pride that we announce Growl Media’s success at the 4th Transform MENA Branding Awards.
Growl Media won 4 Golds and 2 Silvers, receiving awards in every category they were nominated in.
Dinesh Lalvani, Founder & CEO of Growl Media said “The team at Growl Media work every day loving what we do. We combine traditional art forms with emerging technology to tell stories differently. This is the first year we entered the Transform awards and winning these categories is a reflection of the passion and expertise of the team”.
The categories Growl Media were awarded in are:
- Gold – Best Brand Experience – AppyKids
- Gold – Best Strategic/Creative Development of a New Brand – AppyKids
- Gold – Best Rebrand of a Digital Property – AppyKids
- Gold – Best use of Visual Property – Du (in partnership with Bellwether Brands)
- Silver – Best use of Audio Branding – AppyKids
- Silver – Best Visual Identity in the Education Sector – AppyKids
Lalvani added –
“ Brands struggle to understand how to take advantage of the new possibilities offered by technology. We strive to balance the arts and disruptive technology to connect and engage with audiences in new ways.”
Established in 2008, the Transform Awards has evolved into a celebration of the indispensable talent that exists within the branding sphere recognizing excellence in rebranding and brand development.
The 2017 Transform Awards MENA has entries from across the United Arab Emirates, as well as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Lebanon, Nigeria and beyond.