AppyKids Commence their Interactive Play Kit Crowd Funding Campaign on Indiegogo
An innovative educational toy for children ages 3+ that bridges the best of digital and physical play.
AppyKids™ announce today that it has launched the AppyKids Interactive Play Kit and have commenced a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo to enable pre-orders of their innovative educational toy.
You can view the AppyKids Indiegogo campaign here: http://appykids.com/indiegogo
The Play Kit is a fun educational toy that bridges the best of digital and physical play to offer an entertaining and immersive learning experience for children.
The AppyKids Interactive Play Kit contains:
- A versatile toy for a child that becomes a device dock.
- A Play Kit App that helps children learn through story and game play. It is included in the price and available to download for free on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- 60+ Smart Flashcards which interact with the Play Kit app and cover key early learning topics like reading, numbers, colours, shapes and much more.
- An interactive online guide to help parents and teachers use the app at home or in the classroom.
- A companion app to track their child’s progress.
Dinesh Lalvani, CEO and founder of AppyKids said, “We have been working tirelessly to create the Interactive Play Kit, many months of teamwork have gone into getting to this stage and we are ready to go to manufacture.”
AppyKids have worked with Apple Distinguished Educators and Educational Technologists to craft a unique learning methodology. Each step within the learning journey is carefully designed and developed so that a child progresses incrementally.
In order to ensure that screen time is meaningful, the Play Kit comes with a companion app for parents and teachers which allows them to track a child’s engagement and progress from their own devices.
Mr. Lalvani added, “We are enthusiastic partners of a child’s learning journey and are keen to see them build a strong foundation in their early learning years. With support from our community to help us reach our crowdfunding target, we can get the Play Kit into the hands of children as soon as possible.”
The AppyKids Interactive Play Kit will be available at a reduced price of $40 which is a 33% reduction on the future retail price, there are also special bundles for Educators and Retailers. The company have a target to ship by June 2016.